(Scope of Application)
- Contracts for Accommodation and related agreements to be entered into between this hotel and guest to be accommodated shall be subject to these rules. And any particulars not provided for herein shall be governed by laws and regulations and/or generally accepted practices.
- In the case when the hotel has entered into a special contract with the guest insofar as such special contract does not violate laws and regulations and generally accepted practices, not withstanding the preceding
(Application for Accommodation Rules)
- A guest who intends to make a reservation for the hotel shall
notify the hotel of the following particulars;
(1)Name of the guest(s);
(2)Date of Accommodation and estimated arrival time;
(4)Other particulars deemed necessary by the hotel.
- In the case when the guest requests, during his stay, extension
of the accommodation beyond the date in subparagraph (2) of the
preceding paragraph, it will be regarded as an application for a new accommodation contract at the time such request is made.
(Conclusion of Accommodation Rules, etc.)
- A contract for accommodation shall be deemed to have been concluded when the Hotel has duly accepted the application as stipulated in the preceding Article. However, the same shall not apply when it has been proved that the Hotel has not accepted the application.
- When a contract for accommodation has been concluded in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the guest is requested to pay an accommodation deposit fixed by the hotel within the limits of basic accommodation charges covering the guest's entire period of stay (3 days when the period of stay exceeds 3 days) by the date specified by the hotel.
- The deposit shall be first used for the total accommodation charges to be paid by the guest, then secondly for the cancellation charges and thirdly for the reparations as applicable, and the remainder. if any, shall be refunded at the time of the payment of the accommodation charges.
- When the guest has failed to pay the deposit by the date as stipulated in paragraph 2, the hotel shall treat the accommodation contract as invalid. However, the same shall apply only in the case when the guest is thus informed by the hotel when the period of payment of the deposit is specified.
(Special Contracts Requiring No Accommodation Deposit)
- Notwithstanding the provisions of paragraph 2 of the preceding article, the hotel may enter into a special contract requiring no accommodation deposit after the contract has been concluded as stipulated in the same paragraph.
- In the case when the Hotel has not requested the payment of the deposit as stipulated in paragraph 2 of the preceding article and/or has not specified the date of the payment of the deposit at the time the application for an accommodation rule has been accepted, it shall be treated as the hotel has accepted a special contract prescribed in the preceding paragraph.
(Refusal of Accommodation Rules)
- The hotel may not accept the conclusion of an accommodation contract
under any of the following cases:
(1)When the application for accommodation does not conform with the provisions of these rules;
(2)When the hotel is folly booked and no room is available;
(3)When the guest seeking accommodation is deemed liable to conduct himself in a manner that will contravene the laws or act against the public order or good morals in regard to his Accommodation;
(4)When the guest seeking accommodation can be clearly detected as caning an infectious disease;
(5)When the hotel is requested to assume an unreasonable burden in regard to his accommodation; or
(6)When the hotel is unable to provide accommodation due to natural calamities, disfunction of the facilities and/or other unavoidable.
(Right to Cancel Accommodation Rules by the Guest)
- The Guest is entitled to cancel the accommodation rule by so notifying the hotel.
- In the case when the guest has cancelled the accommodation contract
in whole or in part due to causes for which the guest is liable,
the guest shall pay cancellation charges as listed in the Attached
Table No.2. However, in the case when a special contract as prescribed
paragraph 1 of Article 4 has been concluded, the same shall apply only when the guest is informed of the obligation of the payment of the cancellation charges in case of cancellation by the guest.
- In the ease when the guest does not appear by 10 p.m. of the accommodation date (2 hours after the expected time of arrival if the hotel is notified of it) without an advance notice, the hotel may regard the accommodation contract as being cancelled by the guest.
(Right to Cancel Accommodation Rules by the Hotel)
- The Hotel may cancel the Accommodation Contract under any of the
(1)When the guest seeking accommodation is deemed liable to conduct and/or have conducted himself in a manner that will contravene the laws or act against the public order, and good morals in regard to his accommodation.
(2)When the guest seeking accommodation can be clearing detected as carrying an infectious disease;
(3)When the hotel is requested to assume an unreasonable burden in regard to his accommodation;
(4)When the hotel is unable to provide accommodation due to natural calamities, disfunction of the facilities and/or other causes of force majeure;
(5)When the guest does not observe prohibited actions such as smoking in bed, mischief to the fire-fighting facilities and other prohibitions of the use regulations stipulated by the hotel (restricted to particulars deemed necessary in order to avoid the causing of fires.)
- In the case when the hotel has cancelled the accommodation contract in accordance with the preceding paragraph. the hotel shall not be entitled to charge the Guest for any of the services in the future during the contractual period which he has not received.
- The Guest shall register the following particulars at the front
desk of the Hotel on the day of accommodation;
(1)Name, age, sex, address and occupation of the Guest(s);
(2)Except Japanese, nationality, passport number, port and date of entry in Japan;
(3)Date and estimated time of departure; and
(4)Other particulars deemed necessary by the hotel.
- In the case when the guest intends to pay his accommodation charges prescribed in article 12 by any means other than Japanese currency, such as traveler's cheques, coupons or credit cards, these credentials shall be shown in advance at the time of the registration prescribed in the preceding paragraph.
(Occupancy Hours of Guest Rooms)
- The Guest is entitled to occupy the contracted guest room of the Hotel from 3 p.m. to the next noon. However, in the case when the Guest is accommodated continuously, the Guest may occupy it all day long, except for the days of arrival and departure.
- The Hotel may, notwithstanding the provisions prescribed in the
preceding Paragraph, permit the Guest to occupy the room beyond
the time prescribed in the same paragraph. In this case, extra charges
shall preceding Paragraph, permit the Guest to occupy the room beyond
the time prescribed in the same Paragraph. In this case, extra charges
shall be paid as follows:
(1)Up to 3 hours : 30% of the room charge
(2)Up to 6 hours : 50% of the room charge
(3)More than 6 hours:100% room charge
- The room charge on a previous paragraph is 70% of basic Accommodation charge.
(Observance of Use Regulations)
The guest shall observe the house regulations established by the hotel, which are posted within the premises of the hotel.
- The business hours and other information will be notified in
detail by brochures. Notices and service directories are displayed
in each guest room.
(1)Front desk(ex. casher) : 07:00 - 22:00
(2)Food Service - Breakfast: 07:00 - 08:30(starting time) Dinner: 18:00 - 19:30(starting time) Large bath & open-air bath: 24 hours (However, guest may not permit to take a bath between 9:30 and 12:00 due to cleaning.)
- The business hours as stated in the preceding changes due to unavoidable causes.
(Payment of Accommodation Charges)
- The breakdown and method of calculation of the accommodation charges, etc. that the Guest shall pay is as listed in the attached Table No. 1.
- Accommodation charges, etc. as stated in the preceding paragraph shall be paid with Japanese currency or by any means other than Japanese currency such as traveler's cheques, coupons or credit cards recognized by the hotel at the front desk at the time of the departure of the Guest or upon request by the hotel.
- Accommodation charges shall be paid even if the guest voluntarily does not utilize the accommodation facilities provided for him by the hotel and are at his disposal.
(Liabilities of the Hotel)
- The Hotel shall compensate the guest for the damage if the hotel has caused such damage to the guest in the fulfillment or the nonfulfillment of the accommodation contract and/or related agreements. However, the same shall not apply in case when such damage has been caused due to reasons for which the hotel in not liable.
- Even though our Hotel fire prevention management is observing the law of fire fighting, furthermore, the Hotel is covered by the Hotel Liability Insurance in order to deal with unexpected fire and/or other disasters.
(Handling When unable to Provide Contracted Rooms)
- The hotel shall, when unable to provide contracted rooms, arrange accommodation of the same standard elsewhere for the guest insofar as practicable with the consent of the guest.
- When arrangement of other accommodation can not be made notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the hotel shall pay the guest a compensation fee equivalent to the cancellation charges and the compensation fee shall be applied to the reparations. However, when the Hotel cannot provide accommodation due to causes for which the hotel is not liable, the hotel shall not compensate the guest.
(Handling of Deposited Articles)
- he Hotel shall he liable for the loss or destruction of the possessions of guests only if such loss or destruction is the result of willful or gross negligence by the Hotel or any of its employees. The Hotel shall be liable to the guest for the loss or damage of the possessions of the guest to an amount limited to the fair market value of such possessions or \150,000, whichever is lower. In certain cases the Hotel may accept liability for items with a higher value if a written request detailing the nature and value of such possession is received and accepted.
- The hotel will not keep money, negotiable instruments, jewelry, important documents and any other items which have substantial mautetary value. Hotel safe deposit boxes are available. The hotel sail be liable to guests for the loss or damage of such valuables to an amount limited to 150,000yen per period of room rental except in the case of a natural disaster.
(Custody of Baggage and/or Belongings of the Guest)
- When the baggage of the guest is brought into the hotel before his arrival, the hotel shall be liable to keep it only in the case when such a request has been accepted by the hotel. The baggage shall be handed over to the guest at the front desk at the time of his check-in.
- When the baggage or belongings of the Guest is found left after his check-out, and the ownership of the article is confirmed, the hotel shall inform the owner of the article left and ask for further instructions. When no instruction is given to the hotel by the owner or when the ownership is not confirmed, the hotel shall keep the article for 7 days including the day it is found, and after this period, the hotel shall turn it over to the nearest police station.
- The hotel's liability in regard to the custody of the guest's baggage and belongings in the case of the first paragraph shall be assumed in accordance with the provisions of the first paragraph of the preceding article, in the case of the preceding paragraph with the second paragraph of the preceding article.
(Liability in regard to Parking)
When a guest uses parking facilities inside this building, the hotel cannot be held responsible for the guest's vehicle, regardless of whether the key is deposited with the hotel.
(Liability of the Guest)
The Guest shall compensate the Hotel for the damage caused through intention or negligence on the part of the Guest.
Table No.1 : Calculation method for Accommodation Charges, etc.
Table No.1 : Calculation method for Accommodation Charges, etc.
for Hotels. (Ref. Paragraph 1 of Article 2, and Paragraph 1of Article 12.)
|Total Amount be paid by the Guest||Contents|
|Accommodation Charge||Room Charge|
|Meal Charge||Breakfast, Dinner|
|Meal Charge||Extra meals and drinks and other expenses|
|Tax||Sales Tax, Bathing Tax|
<< Remarks >>
- Accommodation charge is based on a room type, a number of guests and days of staying at the hotel.
- Accommodation charge for a child is applied for an elementary school student and below. For a child who receives the same level of service (meal and bedding) as an adult, the Accommodation charge is 70% of adult's Accommodation charge. For a child who reserves the service for a child (meal and bedding for a child), the Accommodation charge is 50% of adult's Accommodation charge. In the case that a child needs only bedding, the Accommodation charge is 30% of adult's Accommodation charge.
- 1,155 per baby cot
Table No.2 Cancellation Charge (Paragraph 2 of Article 6)
|Date when Cancellation of Contract is Notified||Cancellation Charge|
|1 Day Prior to Accommodation Day||50%|
|2-3 Days Prior to Accommodation Day||30%|